Project initiation proves to be the solid foundation for business projects of all types regardless of its size, static or dynamic aspect. A well-planned, well-managed project provides clarity, reduces risk, controls cost, and delivers value to the business. This course will give a road map into the project initiation phase which begins with the development of a project charter, identification of stakeholders, and preparation of Project - Initiation documents. This course will also provide a thorough understanding of the major project Planning management process including plans for Scheduling, Budgeting and costing, Project Quality & Risk management, Project Sourcing & Communication.
6-9 Hours Learning
This course is designed for:
- Anyone who is seeking to build a career in project management or related fields.
- Non-Functional /Functional managers who want to understand how projects are created and approved
- Anyone who wants to learn about creating a project plan for personal or professional needs
- Any functional or non-functional manager/supervisor who wants to learn about planning a project and preparing project plans.
- For anyone who wishes to use project management methods to optimize personal/ professional activities.
Acacia University Professional Development
Acacia University Professional Development (AUPD) is an extension of Arizona, USA-based Acacia University. A pioneer and leader in distance education since 2000, Acacia University is committed to providing accessible, high-quality education to a diverse, global learning community. AUPD, in association with UniAthena, offers short course certifications for working professionals and higher education enthusiasts seeking to enhance their skills and knowledge base. With their technical and vocational focus, these specialized courses aim to empower learners to succeed in a rapidly evolving and highly competitive world.