Follow these steps to formally enroll in the Postgraduate Diploma in Data Sciences:
1. Register on Athena Global Education for a free 7-day trial.
2. Upload all the documents as required under the 'Eligibility Criteria' to the learning portal by clicking on 'Enroll Now' on the learning dashboard.
3. The academic panel will then review your documents and if found to be eligible, send you an 'Admission Offer Letter'.
4. On receiving the 'Admission Offer Letter', you can pay for one module.
5. You can pay for multiple modules together if you like. However, you will be given access to subsequent module content only after completing the previous module.
Once your payment is confirmed, you will be sent an official 'Admission Letter' along with a receipt for the amount paid. You will also get access to the Assignment related documents in the 'Project Details' section.
If you are unsure about your eligibility or if you do not have a Bachelor's degree, then contact us at email@example.com and attach the relevant documents in your email. You won't be asked to make a payment until we determine you are eligible to be admitted.