To successfully implement a project or a program, an effective Project control system must be put in place to ensure that projects and programs are on track and alternative measures are available in case the programs get off track. The course will give a critical understanding of the most common processes, tools, techniques, and theories that are necessary to control the performance of a project. It will also give an extensive understanding of project controls, project scope, cost and schedule controls, Project quality controls, and Project procurement and resource control.
4-6 Hours Learning
• Professionals from any disciplines, sectors, and industries aspiring to learn about Project control fundamentals and principles
• Project Professionals/Project Manager/Project Teams/Project Executives
• Project Design Teams
• Business-As-Usual Teams/Operations Executives
• Any Departmental/Functional Professionals and Teams
• Consulting/Contracting/Procurement Department Professionals and Teams
• Anyone who is seeking to build a career in project management or related fields
Cambridge International Qualifications, UK
Cambridge International Qualifications (CIQ), UK is a professional awarding body based in the United Kingdom. CIQ is founded on the vision of helping individual learners and employers in attaining quality accredited awards. With centers across the Middle East, Europe, and the African region, CIQ is a proud certification partner for more than 100 organizations and has a progression pathway with some of the leading universities across the world.